We strive to be accurate. But because of the unknowns created by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, it is wise to check with the hosting group before traveling to a field day or other event. Things change quickly.
• July 13-16 – American Peanut Research & Education Society Annual Meeting – VIRTUAL – event details
• July 16-18 – Southern Peanut Growers Conference, Edgewater Beach Resort, Panama City Beach, Florida – event details
• July 23 – Sunbelt Ag Expo Field Day, Moultrie, Georgia. Drive through the tour path while viewing prerecorded segments featuring university researchers and company vendors. Bring a smartphone or tablet to view the presentations. Connect your device to your vehicle’s bluetooth when you arrive. Choose to pull aside to further investigate plots that particularly spark your interest and chat with the respective researchers – event details
• Aug. 12 – 2020 American Peanut Shellers Association Pre-Harvest Meeting, The Bindery, Leesburg, Georgia. For more information, visit peanut-shellers.org or call 229-888-2508.
• Sept. 15-17 – 2020 Georgia Peanut Tour – CANCELED
• Sept. 19 – 2020 Brooklet Peanut Festival, Brooklet, Georgia. For more information, visit the festival’s website at brookletpeanutfestival.com.
• Sept. 26 – 2020 Plains Peanut Festival, Plains, Georgia. For more information, visit the festival’s website at plainsgeorgia2.com.
• Oct. 17 – 2020 Georgia Peanut Festival, Sylvester, Georgia. For more information, visit the festival’s website at gapeanutfestival.org.
• Oct. 20-22 – Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie, Georgia – event details
• Nov. 6-15 – 2020 National Peanut Festival, Dothan, Alabama. For more information, visit the festival’s website at nationalpeanutfestival.com.
• Feb. 4 – Alabama-Florida Peanut Trade Show, National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds, South Dothan, Alabama. Check back later for more information.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Peanut Grower Editor Amanda Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org.