We strive to be accurate. But because of the unknowns created by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, it is wise to check with the hosting group before traveling to a field day or other event. Things change quickly.
• University of Georgia Cotton and Peanut Field Day – VIRTUAL
If you missed the Sept. 9 debut of the Cotton and Peanut Research Virtual Field Day, you can view videos of them at https://gapeanuts.com/growers/2020-uga-cotton-peanut-research-field-day/
• North Carolina Peanut Field Day and Southeastern North Carolina Peanut Field Day – VIRTUAL
Presentations can be viewed at https://cropmanagement.cals.ncsu.edu/peanuts/2020-nc-peanut-field-day/default.html
• Dec. 2, 2020: North Carolina State University Crop Production School — VIRTUAL
Welcome begins at 8:50 a.m. EST. Presentations via Zoom run 9 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m. The event is free, but you must preregister – event details
• Dec. 7-9, 2020: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course — CANCELED
Mark your calendars for this event. It’s received rave reviews and just continues to grow in attendance. Read more about the reasons behind the cancelation.
• Dec. 8-10, 2020: 32nd Annual Texas Plant Protection Conference — VIRTUAL
This three-day event has a general session as well as a number of concurrent break-out sessions, depending on your crop interest. CEUs also available – event details
• Jan. 20-22 – Georgia Peanut Farm Show and Conference
University of Georgia Tifton Campus, Tifton, Georgia. This event has been expanded to two days of in-person events – event details
• Feb. 4 – Alabama-Florida Peanut Trade Show
National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds, South Dothan, Alabama. Check back later for more information.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Peanut Grower Editor Amanda Huber at email@example.com.