We strive to be accurate. But because of the unknowns created by the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, it is wise to check with the hosting group before traveling to a field day or other event. Things change quickly.
• Aug. 12 – 2020 American Peanut Shellers Association Pre-Harvest Meeting, The Bindery, Leesburg, Georgia. For more information, visit peanut-shellers.org or call 229-888-2508.
• Aug. 12, 2020: University of Georgia Southeast Research and Education Center Field Day – VIRTUAL
Lots of presentations. Agenda and registration
• Sept. 15-17 – 2020 Georgia Peanut Tour – CANCELED
• Sept. 19 – 2020 Brooklet Peanut Festival, Brooklet, Georgia. For more information, visit the festival’s website at brookletpeanutfestival.com.
• Sept. 26 – 2020 Plains Peanut Festival, Plains, Georgia. For more information, visit the festival’s website at plainsgeorgia2.com.
• Oct. 17 – 2020 Georgia Peanut Festival, Sylvester, Georgia. For more information, visit the festival’s website at gapeanutfestival.org.
• Oct. 20-22 – Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie, Georgia – event details
• Nov. 6-15 – 2020 National Peanut Festival, Dothan, Alabama. For more information, visit the festival’s website at nationalpeanutfestival.com.
• Feb. 4 – Alabama-Florida Peanut Trade Show, National Peanut Festival Fairgrounds, South Dothan, Alabama. Check back later for more information.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Peanut Grower Editor Amanda Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org.