• Through Feb. 26 – North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia Peanut Production Meetings – Check the calendar for a location and date that works for you.
• Feb. 28-29 – 68th Annual Mid-South Farm & Gin Show, Cook Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee – event details
• March 4 – American Peanut Shellers Association Industry Spring Conference, March 4, 2020, The Bindery at Oakland Library, Leesburg, Georgia – event details
• March 18: Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Profitability Workshop, Texas A&M AgriLife Research and Extension Center, 1102 E. Farm-to-Market Road 12941, Lubbock, Texas. (This is a repeat of the Feb. 19 meeting.) Gain a better understanding and learn how to use profitability spreadsheets. Bring your own laptop if you want – event details
• March 13: Calhoun County (Florida) Soil Health Field Day, Melvin Family Farms, 25410 NE Shorty Segers Rd., Altha, Florida. The program, hosted by UF/IFAS and NRCS, begins at 8 a.m. – event details
• June 13-17 – USA Peanut Congress, Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, Florida – event details
• July 13-16 – American Peanut Research & Education Society Annual Meeting, Austin, Texas – event details
• July 16-18 – Southern Peanut Growers Conference, Edgewater Beach Resort, Panama City Beach, Florida – event details
• July 23 – Sunbelt Ag Expo Field Day, Moultrie, Georgia – event details
• Oct. 20-22 – Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie, Georgia – event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Peanut Grower Editor Amanda Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org.