• June 15: Alabama Cooperative Extension 62nd annual Cotton Insect Scouting Schools
8 a.m., Tennessee Valley Research and Extension Center, 9494 Experimental Loop, Madison, Alabama. Topics of discussion include cotton insect pests, scouting safety, agronomics and use of PGRs, beneficial insects and sporadic cotton pests (North Alabama), peanut update (South Alabama) and soybean pests (North and Central Alabama). Contact Eddie McGriff
• June 15: University of Georgia Insect Scouting School
Midville, Georgia – event details
• July 13-15: 53rd APRES (American Peanut Research and Education Society) Annual Meeting — VIRTUAL
• July 15-17: Southern Peanut Growers Conference
Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort, Panama City Beach, Florida – event details
• Sept. 2: Clemson University Edisto REC Field Day
Edisto Research and Education Center, Blackville, South Carolina. Featured crops will be cotton, soybeans, peanuts, corn and grain sorghum. Check back later for more information.
• Oct. 19-21: Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie, Georgia
For more info call 229-985-1968 or visit sunbeltexpo.com.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Peanut Grower Editor Amanda Huber at email@example.com.