• July 29: Clemson University Cotton and Soybean Scouting Workshop
Cameron Community Club, Cameron, South Carolina. 9 a.m.-2:45 p.m. Morning sessions are for cotton and soybeans, afternoon session covers peanuts – event details and registration
• July 29: North Carolina Northeast Ag Expo
Rocky Hock Baptist Church, 113 Rocky Hock Ch Rd., Edenton. Due to COVID concerns, there will be no trade show or lunch. Preregister by calling the Chowan Extension Office at 252-482-6585 or online at http://www.ncneagexpo.com/registration — event details
• Aug. 10: 43rd Annual Central Alabama Crops Tour
Opelika, Alabama. Begins at 9 a.m. Lunch will be provided at Lazenby Farms afterward, so RSVP to Andrew Sparks, email@example.com or 334-401-9164, or John Vanderford, firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-479-9234 to ensure enough food – event details
• Aug. 11: University of Georgia Midville Field Day
Southeast Georgia Research and Education Center, Midville, Georgia, begins at 9 a.m. – details and registration
• Aug. 19: University of Florida Peanut Field Day
Marianna at the North Florida Research and Education Center located off highway 71. Registration begins at 7:45 a.m., tours start at 8:40 a.m. Sponsored catfish lunch tops the event. CEUs (Core) will be available — event details
• Aug. 24: LSU AgCenter Peanut Workshop
Northeast Research Station, St. Joseph, Louisiana, 5-6:30 p.m. For more information, contact Dennis Burns at 318-766-3769.
• Aug. 31: University of Georgia Southwest Georgia Research and Education Center Field Day
Southwest Georgia Research and Education Center, Plains, Georgia, begins at 9 a.m. – details and registration
• Sept. 2: Clemson University Edisto REC Field Day
Edisto Research and Education Center, Blackville, South Carolina. Featured crops will be cotton, soybeans, peanuts, corn and grain sorghum. Check back later for more information.
• Sept. 8: University of Georgia Cotton and Peanut Research Field Day
Check back later for more information.
• Oct. 19-21: Sunbelt Ag Expo, Moultrie, Georgia
For more info call 229-985-1968 or visit sunbeltexpo.com.
• Feb. 25-26: 70th annual Mid-South Farm and Gin Show
Renasant Convention Center (formerly the Cook Convention Center), Memphis, Tennessee — event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Peanut Grower Editor Amanda Huber at email@example.com.